PT Trakindo Utama is the
authorized dealer in Indonesia for Caterpillar products, the world's
largest manufacturer of mining, forestry, agriculture and construction equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial engines and generator sets. The Caterpillar equipment product range includes articulated trucks, backhoe loaders, compactors, excavators, integrated toolcarriers, material handlers, motor graders, multi terrain loaders,
off-highway trucks, off-highway tractors, pipelayers, scrapers, skid
steer loaders, telehandlers, track-type tractors, track loaders, wheel
dozers, underground mining equipment, paving equipment, forest machines,
and industrial prime movers.
PT TRAKINDO UTAMA was established
in 1970 by the owner, Mr. AHK Hamami. The company became the authorized
dealer for Caterpillar in 1971 and now has more than 60 branches
throughout the country from Sumatra to Papua. Backed by unbeatable
support facilities and an extensive spare parts supply network, Trakindo
provides world-class service to customers in the mining, construction,
forestry, agricultural, energy and industrial sectors. The "Customer Services Company" is Trakindo new motto.
We are inviting young Indonesian graduates & professionals to fill the following positions:
PT Trakindo Utama is inviting young Indonesian graduates & professionals to fill the following position :
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (SR)
- Identify customer needs and opportunity for value added to customer, negotiate sales term, and conduct selling process.
- Maintain prospect customers, conduct research on customer business, visit the customer.
Handle customer complaint, identify customer problems, forward the
problem to related party (technician, engineer, etc.), present at
customer premises during problem shooting or product delivery.
- Assess customer credit, identify customer financial procedure, and monitor collection process and receivables.
- Collect market and competitor information, prepare call and transaction reports.
- Develop strategy to cover territory.
- S1 Majoring in Mechanical, Electrical, Mining, Industry, Telecommunication and Civil Engineering
- Maximum age : 30 Years
- Preferable experiences in related position min 1 year, fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
- Having Driving License ( SIM A )
- Highly computer literature
- Excellent command of English language both orally and writing
Must be willing to be located in Trakindo Branch all over Indonesia
especially in East Indonesia Area ( Makassar, Palu, Kendari, Luwuk,
Ambon, Ternate, Manado, Sorong, Jayapura and Merauke )
Attractive remuneration packages including pension scheme and other benefits, Career Development opportunities will be provided to selected / chosen candidates.
will be held in UII Yogyakarta. Please send a applicant letter, CV
resume, telephone number, and recent photograph not later than March 2nd
2012 to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
--- Update :
Tuesday, February 28, 2012