First Media (FastNet) Vacancies December 2011 - The development of a service called as Megamedia that rely foundation of high-capacity broadband Internet increasingly felt in major cities in Asia including Indonesia.
In the Greater Jakarta area alone, where around 23 million people live, work and recreation - a concentration of population that is five times bigger than Singapore - the presence of Internet connection services on mobile phones has increased dramatically over the last few years.
With these developments, we can expect the same rapid growth rate for the service unit Internet connection to your home or office.
First Media recorded an impressive customer penetration rates throughout 2009, reaching 38.3% in the 500,000 homes passed network.
As a provider of high speed Internet broadband connection service of the first in Indonesia, First Media is in a strategic position to capitalize on these growth purposes.
First Media digital cable network that has reached 500,000 homes passed is a captive market for its own opportunities for First Media is significant in its growth into a respected force in the rapidly growing Internet market in Indonesia today.
Careers - First Media (December 2011)
First Media determine that hiring the best talent who have strong passionate to grow, high integrity, continuous learning attitude, think out of the box and eager to face new challenge to grow with us in a long mutual employment, will take an important part.
First Media offer continuous and comprehensive learning program throughout your career. Aside from that, First Media also provide career development in line with your performance and contribution and to the company.
First Media is the largest provider of high speed broadband internet, cable pay tv, and high-speed data communication services. We invite dynamic and experienced professional people to join us for the position :
Site Acquisition Engineer - Jakarta
- Part of Sitac Process in TSSR Process Sitac Site preparation have responsibility to provide site design draing which build in GF or RT, New site or Colo site.
- Provide Pre CME design such a location dimension, location radius, material required and all technical specification related to site required.
- Support CME team in process preRFC Process related to Sitac site preparation Design Drawing.
- Maintain Hardcopy and Softcopy as a SITAC Database, and make sure it updated daily.
- Supporting Sitac team if necessary to do Sitac process such a TSSR process, TSSR Permit Process, and sign pre- apprvove any documentation related to the design for site preparation
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in related field.
- Experience in sitac process and sitac documentation (TSS, TSSR, RFC, RFI).
- Experience in Microvave Los Survey and installation.
- Experience in CME: material, APD, ABP, PLN process.
Product Management Head - Jakarta
- Manage end-to-end aspect related to First Media's Cable TV and INternet products; starting from product delivery to the market
- Instill the spirit to the brand in every facet of the product and its delivery
- Manage product profitability, product life cycle, and also portfolio dynamics
- Understand customer needs and its evolution, and use the knowledge to optimize product performances
- Monitor market movements, trends, and identify new market opportunities
- Lead the coordination, set benchmarks and guidelines for all internal parties especially those with direct customer contact
- Male/Female max 28 years old
- Bachelor/S1 degree in any major
- At least 5 years of working experience in related field is required for this position in FMCG or Banking
- Experience in sales would be an advantage
- The candidate should have understanding and interest in internet and TV technology
- Having a proven track record in Product Management areas
- Must possess excellent business sense
Closing Date: 31-12-11
PERSONAL ASSISTANT - Jakarta
- Female, min 25 to 35 years old
- Min S1 Bachelor Degree
- Having minimum 3 years in the similar as secretary
- Fluent in English both oral and written is a must
- Good appearance
- Mature, highly motivated and pleasant personality
- Proficient with Ms Word, Excel, outlook, power point and internet
Procurement Manager - Jakarta
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Business Management/Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in managerial level.
- Have good management skills, market researching tactics, negotiation skills, decision making skills, communication skills, financial management skills and marketing capabilities.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong leadership and good interpersonal skills.
- Good in calculations, product management, manpower handling, etc.
- Fluent in English is a must (both written & oral). Mandarin language is Highly Advantageous.
Recruitment Officer - Jakarta
- Bachelor degree in Psychology, preferably Psychologist (Profession Program) and have a license for psychological practice (SRIP).
- Minimum 3 year working experiences at the same position.
- Strong knowledge in various psychology assessment tools (administering, scoring, interpreting), recruitment sourcing method, and good interview skill.
- Fluent in English (oral and written) & computer literate.
- Mature, independent, persistent, having good analytical and communication skill.
- Willing to be placed at Jakarta.
Organization Development Specialist - Jakarta
- Review and analyze on Organization Structure and Design, including monitoring and updating to the HRIS System.
- Review Job Descriptions and implement the process of Job Evaluation and Job Analysis.
- Define a proper grading system.
- Develop and implement OD initiatives such as Employee Opinion Survey, Engagement Program dan so on.
- Analyze the approved Man Power Planning, productivity and workload of business units organization.
- Bachelor degree in S1 Psychology from reputable university.
- Preferable female with maximum 32 years old.
- At least 3-5 years of related work experience in Organization Development (OD).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical thinking.
- Proactive and self-motivated team players.
- Having knowledge of Policies and Procedures.
- Ability working with multi tasking jobs and fast changing environment.
Playout Staff (Video Operation Center) - Jakarta
- Min D3 from any educational background
- Male/Female, max 25 years old
- Having minimum 1 year experience
- Basic knowledge of small master control
- Basic knowledge of traffic and computer
- Basic knowledge of Betacam, DVcam, etc
- Basic knowledge of audio Video
Content & Programming Administration (CPA) - Jakarta
- Maintaining the accuracy results of advertisement in accordance Media Order
- Anticipate and make any changes (technical and administrative) in order to display advertisement in accordance with the Media Order
- Min S1 from any educational background
- Female max 28 years old
- Having minimum 1 year experience relating to the administrative from multimedia and telecommunication company
- Good analitical thinking
- Good computer literate (office & internet)
- Fluent in English both written and oral
Please email complete application in English, with CV and most recent photograph to:
We will review your application and if you meet our requirement, we will invite you to join our selection process.
We look forward to receiving your application.
We look forward to receiving your application.